Friday, June 8, 2007

Scotland is only a week away! That is pretty exciting. Today was great and it really confirmed many things in my heart. God's will for me is to raise support and minister full-time. That is exciting! That is really, all I've ever wanted to do (besides being a lawyer, artist, judge, and many other random things in elementary school).

Anyway, praise God that He does just leave us hanging, but confirms what He has told us through the Word and other people.

While in Scotland, I am really believing for God to
1.use me to mentor others on our team and to help them "step out" and grow spiritually and grow more and become more intimate with the Lord and 2.use me to minister to many different "types" of people--that they would be saved and specifically healed of many different heart issues (more specifically, Agnes' [an 18? year old Scottish/Danish girl that I led to the Lord and has been seriously serving God since] friends and school mates.


Please keep these things in your prayers. Also, please feel free to email me. i will have email in Scotland. lindsaymcgee@gmail.com

Bless you on every side!
Lindsay

1 comment:

Sandra Dena said...

Lindsay,

You're wonderful! I cant wait to be in Scotland with you!