Wednesday, June 13, 2007

trust

random thoughts

The only scary part about leaving the country for me would be the feeling I get that I can't be there for me family or friends back home if "something happens". As soon as I get dropped off at the airport and step onto the plane, I no longer have my cell phone or car or whatever else I would need to rush to them or watch out for them. Is this because I am the oldest child? I don't know. Anyway, I realize that I can and should trust in God. I want to be like this woman in Proberbs 31, "strength and dignity are her clothing and she smiles at the future". Not be afraid of it.

Hallelujah! I give it to You, Lord.

In other news, God is soooooooooooooooo cool. I am not sure why in the world I get surprised when I pray for something and it happens, but I do. Thank you Jesus for what you are doing.


Sorry for the vagueness!

I got a wisdom tooth pulled today. It still freaks me out. I can show you it :).

Goodnight...

TWO days until Scotland....

1 comment:

Sandra Dena said...

Wow, a wisdom tooth! That is freaky!