Thursday, August 21, 2008

hey boos... "boo" is my term of endearment for all...

so i'm laying in my twin bed with one of my BFFs, Tiffany Untch. i'm enjoying a much appreciated and much needed few days off. YAY! tonight we went out to eat with Tiff's friend John from the Outer Banks who wined and dined us. What a guy. Thank you John!

Now we're staying up real late (as usual when we're together) on the world wide web.

I started my class at Durham Tech this week. It was excrusiatingly boring, but I'll live. Maybe I want to be a nurse one day. I want to love people and help them.

have you noticed in this blog entry how i have swapped from good typing to lazy typing at least three times?

that's all for now.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I think you would be a great nurse! Plus the skills you would learn are always needed on the mission field!