Tuesday, May 20, 2008

blogging for dummies!!!

Sooooooooo....one of my good friends got me this fantastic book for my birthday. I am pumped! Believe it or not, I seriously love blogging and [sometimes] reading other people's blogs. Yes, I did say [sometimes]. Mainly because some people's posts are just way too long. At the same time though, I will say that there are some people who I enjoy reading lengthy posts from and wish would write more. Not too many of them though. Most of my blogging friends do a great job at making an entertaining post. Unfortunately, I don't have as many friends who blog as I would like. Maybe I can change that. Especially with my new book. ;)

In other news, I am apparently a night owl. It is 4am and I am going strong. Is this normal? Maybe for a New Yorker with a booming social life. I live in North Carolina and I don't know how to describe my social life...

I'll let you know how the book goes...hopefully it'll transform me into the blogger of all bloggers...hopefully. Until then...

1 comment:

tiffany__dawn said...

you are my funniest friend. let's comment on eachothers blogs all the time.