Thursday, June 5, 2008

PRAYER

Hi everyone. This post is to ask you for your prayers. I'm leaving in 10 days for NYC to help lead our youth on a mission trip for two weeks. We are prayerfully hoping to start a youth group at our sister church there [msny.org]. The two weeks are going to be jam-packed with evangelism and outreach to high school students. We are really excited!

Please lift up my financial need in prayer. I need exactly $1,420 by this Sunday night. God is so going to provide. I will probably be making some phone calls this evening and praying for God's provision. I'm not really sure where it is going to come from [God through people, I suppose], but I am looking forward to seeing God do it. If you've got any suggestions, let me know!

PS- realitynyc.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, good to see your blog! Keep up the great work. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

hey sista! yeah so i am actually commenting on your blog... i know... it is amazing. :P well, i definitely understand the financial bind, so you can make that $1420 a $1400! see ya tomorrow, and yes i will most assuredly pray for you guys!

tiffany__dawn said...

WHY HAVEN'T WE TALKED?!