Tuesday, June 10, 2008

update!

Here's a wee update on mostly missions related things:
1.I will not be going to DC with Teen Mania...another gal got her deposit in before me and secured the spot I was hoping for...I believe it is God's will. The funny thing is that I may have another opportunity to take some of our teenagers to DC during the same time for a youth conference that would involve a text messaging scavenger hunt in downtown DC, how awesome is that? God is sovereign and God is good.
2.I am leaving for NYC in 5 days. Thank you for your prayers and support. God is still bringing in the money. I still have a little ways to go, but it is coming in! On another note, we have a training day sometime Friday and we leave Sunday morning. Please be in prayer for our team and for myself as a leader.
3.I had to get a replacement phone tonight. Mine wasn't charging. I wasn't able to backup my data and now it's gone...I have no numbers except those who I talked to tonight. Bummer!! Actually, after syncing my phone with iTunes, I actually have all numbers I put in since my last back up sometime in March...yay!
4.My mom turns 51 Thursday and Sunday is Father's Day.


Goodnight for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

"...To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."Acts 26:18

Lindsay said...

Thank you Bridge! Love you.